Sunday, February 18, 2007

Burp!

Odin got two double cheeseburgers from McDonald's today. He got two because when I got home, horrible, evil Stampy had gotten into my books and had chewed up my meditations book. The only book on the bookshelf designed to help me relax every day. So Stampy got yelled at and put outside (I know that you are not supposed to yell after they do something, but it infuriates me. I was only gone 4 hours and before I left we went on a one hour walk which included 15 minutes of running around the huge baseball field.) and then sulked and refused to come back inside. So Odin got both double cheeseburgers, and then I was moving the books into the safe guest room, and I was walking past Odin with a huge stack of books, and Odin actually said "Burp." He didn't just burp, he said the word "Burp." It was so funny I almost dropped all the books I was laughing so hard.
Sweet, perfect Odin. I needed to laugh right at that moment, and what is funnier than a dog who burps by saying "Burp"?

No comments: