Sunday, October 01, 2006

There is a tooth next to me

It's disgusting. Kevin found it on the floor.
Both puppies were limping yesterday. They both are eating and running around, but it makes me nervous to watch them limp. And Orion still has a bad cough, but he is still eating and playing, so I am just monitoring it.
Odin likes to eat broccoli as a treat.
Yesterday we went to Jem's property and the puppies did all sorts of running around. When I was on the rope swing, they got nervous and ran out into the center so that I smacked into them.
Later, when I was in the incredibly posh outdoor toilet, they were all right outside when I went in, and when I came out, only Odin was there. 30 minutes later the puppies came back. I was so nervous. I had been walking around calling for them and whistling for 20 minutes, then I sat dejected in the communal area.
That's about all the news for now.

No comments: