Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Betel at 6 months and Orion at 5 1/2 months (and Odin at 7 years and 4 months)


Blogger won't post the pictures.
Today I was doing stuff around the house, and Betel apparently thought I wasn't paying attention because he went and sat on the bed - the one forbidden zone.
Stampy hurt his leg hiking on Saturday and has been gimpy ever since. It got a little better, but I can still hear that he's off, and when he moves around too much, it gets more obviously lame. When he is going to sleep, he likes to walk around and paw at the couch, dog bed, or crate - whatever he's in - before he curls up. It's funny. Betel doesn't do it. He also likes to get up every morning around 5:45 am and have a snack before he finishes sleeping. He is eating a TON of food, so I think he must get hungry during the night.
Betel is a late raiser, like his big brother, but then once he's up, he's wide awake.
I'll try the pictures again, one at a time.

No comments: