Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kappa and Pee - Don't read if you're easily grossed out

Tonight I was minding my own business in the bathroom, when Kappa walked in and jumped into the bathtub (behind the shower curtain). Then I heard something that sounded suspiciously like pee. I pulled open the shower curtain and peeked behind it, and sure enough, Kappa was crouched peeing into the drain in the bathtub.
I have noticed, on more than one occasion, a greenish tint to the water around the drain, but I thought that was sitting water corroding or something.
I can't remember the first time I noticed, but I think the whole thing is very bizarre. I have three litter boxes. Does he pee in other drains too? Do the girls pee in drains?
I'm kind of icked out.

1 comment:

Jude said...

I think this is awesome. I wish my cat did this :)