Saturday, August 16, 2008

The yard



Kevin did yard work in the backyard while he was petsitting, and it looked so good that while I was mowing the dandelions, I got inspired, and did about an hour of weeding. It made an amazing difference. Here is a photo of Stampy admiring it.
It is hot today (90?) but with a nice breeze, and I'm sorry I didn't plan the weekend better to take the boys to the beach. Tomorrow we might try to go to a park that has water but doesn't require any walking to get there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.

Anonymous said...

i'm also into those things. care to give some advice?

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.

Anonymous said...

i'm also into those things. care to give some advice?