Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Odin Report & Nobody knows the trouble Stampy causes

Odin felt a little frisky yesterday. He pranced around a few steps in the front yard, then sat in a spot of sun and flopped his tail on the ground.
Apparently, all that exertion leads to leaky butt, because he had some in his diaper last night in his sleep. Then today he had diarrhea (outside).
I was working from home today, and although I hate it, I do need to keep leaving the door open because especially after he's had his pill, he does go outside and pee a few times.
I also emailed the vet about Stampy and how Stampy is now bullying Odin again. I am going to try, in the following order:
1. Bach Flower Rescue Remedy (a homeopathic/herbal tincture)
2. Benadryl - which could make him more hyper
3. Xanax - we'll go in so Dr. W can play doggie shrink
4. Locking in the garage
5. Talking to Great Dane Rescue about a temporary foster home
6. ??

1 comment:

Jude said...

I think a temporary foster home is a great idea. it would be like a vacation for stampy.