Monday, July 24, 2006

More hot week photos




These are Bete wearing Odin's collar - so he looks like Mr. T before T gave up the bling. I think two puppies is definitely a great idea. We'll see how I feel in a few months, when they hit the mega-hyper phase, but for now, I feel a lot less guilty because they play with each other - compared to Odin's puppy years when all I basically remember feeling is guilt. These past few days they have been driving me crazy with the barking, but they are overall pretty good puppies. Orion peed on Kevin's bean bag a few days ago, but other than that, I'm not aware of any accidents for a few weeks. I don't understand the biting, barking, and yelping, because I thought the whole purpose of the bark and yelp in response to the bite was to say "Ouch! Too hard. Cut it out!" Also, Orion accidentally bit me today (he is learning to be greedy from Betel) and it hurt. I looked at my finger, and there was no hole, but a few minutes later it started bleeding from underneath the nail.
Note that in the posting about them being groomed, I did not make a joke about brushing your teeth with dog toothpaste. I'm so good.

No comments: