Monday, July 31, 2006

Photos from Week 14/12

I missed Kinderpuppy thanks to a long, (bleeping) incident at work, so here's some pictures of Colin & Liz helping out at Kinderpuppy Class 2. The puppies also didn't get weighed this weekend, so we're in suspense if this is the week when Orion finally breaks ahead. He definitely got taller. All of a sudden about four days ago his legs got really long.
This weekend Betel got his 15 week shots - the "8 way", and there is an appointment next Wednesday for the big snip for the two boys, and Odin is getting his heart checked. He had a hard time "camping" (which was basically car camping) out at my friend Jem's cool 120 acres conveniently located only 3 miles from the big horse show grounds. Jem held "Burping Man" and Odin and I went (hence, the lack of weight, pictures, and tired Odin).
The boys are eating more. I think they're probably averaging about 6 cups a day now, though it's hard to know exactly because they eat a cup as treats probably, and some meals they are ravenous, and others they are more interested in the surroundings.
Ok, it won't post the pictures. I'll try once more, then I give up.

No comments: